Did you know that the top 10 most watched TV shows last year were all aired on terrestrial TV? Could you save money on your TV subscription?
With Summer well and truly in the air and with the hope that we will all get out and about more with the warmer climate, now could be the time for you to review your TV subscription.
The latest results showing the top 10 most watched TV shows last year were all aired on terrestrial TV. Here’s what we watched last year:
1) The Great British Bake Off – BBC1 (5.37 million viewers)
2) I’m a Celebrity – Get Me out of Here – ITV1 (5.26 million viewers)
3) Britain’s Got Talent – ITV1 (4.78 million)
4) Euro 2016: Portugal v France – BBC1 (4.5 million)
5) Strictly Come Dancing final – BBC1 (4.16 million)
6) Planet Earth II – BBC1 (4.07 million)
7) The X Factor – ITV1 (3.99 million)
8) New Year’s Eve Fireworks – BBC1 (3.83 million)
9) Mrs Brown’s Boys: Xmas Special – BBC1 (3.82 million)
10) EastEnders – BBC1 (3.7 million)
So, consider what you really watch on TV and ask yourself are if paying for your subscription TV is really giving you value for money – you could save up to £500 per year!